SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
Quick Fire Tutorial EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
Quick Fire Tutorial EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
Quick Fire Tutorial EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
Quick Fire Tutorial EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
Quick Fire Tutorial EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
Quick Fire Tutorial EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
Quick Fire Tutorial EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
Quick Fire Tutorial EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
Quick Fire Tutorial EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
Quick Fire Tutorial EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
Quick Fire Tutorial EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
Quick Fire Tutorial EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
Quick Fire Tutorial Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Quick Fire Tutorial Vote_lcapQuick Fire Tutorial Voting_barQuick Fire Tutorial Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
Quick Fire Tutorial Vote_lcapQuick Fire Tutorial Voting_barQuick Fire Tutorial Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

Quick Fire Tutorial

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

Quick Fire Tutorial _
PostSubject: Quick Fire Tutorial   Quick Fire Tutorial EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:32 pm

OK, so i was messing around trying new stuff, and i figured out a way to make some decent fire effects. I didnt actually read a tutorial about this, it was just something i was messing around with, and it didnt look too bad, so here it goes:

First, i had an image that I wanted to add fire to. To get a fire brush, you can either google "Photoshop Fire Brushes" or you can do what I did, and make your own. To do this, i searched for Fire Pictures on Bing, and got some nice ones. In a perfect world the Fire itself should be against a white background. If it isnt, you need to fill all of the background areas with white. This can be tedious, but it is well worth it.

Once you have a nice image of Fire, against a white background, you need to use one of the selection tools, like Quick select, Lasso, or Magic Wand to select the section of the fire that you would like to use for the brush. Once you have selected the part of the fire you would like to use for the brush, go to Edit>Define Brush Preset and it will add the selection to the Brush pallete.

Now, go back to the image that you want to add the fire to, and create a new layer, with a transparent background. First you want to set the fire colors for that layer. To do so, go to FX and then Outer Glow. Set the Outer Glow to a nice bright red color, with a distance of 10px and set the mode to Hard Light.

Next go to Inner Glow, select a nice orange color, leave the distance at around 5 or 7px and set the mode to Hard Light again. Now, when you draw on this empty layer, it will have a red outer glow, and an orange inner glow (Just like fire!!). Take out the brush tool, and select your Fire brush (I made a bunch of them, because if you use one it looks repetitive), and draw some fire wherever you would like the fire to be. If you do not like the colors on the fire, you can mess around with the Inner and Outer glow, and make them look however you would like.

I hope you enjoyed my Tutorial, and feel free to REP+
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com

Quick Fire Tutorial

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: Graphic Corner :: Graphic Resources :: Graphic Tutorials-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and
the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com