SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun Vote_lcapdamn sneaky, RiP. It was fun Voting_bardamn sneaky, RiP. It was fun Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun Vote_lcapdamn sneaky, RiP. It was fun Voting_bardamn sneaky, RiP. It was fun Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

1337ness : 6

damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun _
PostSubject: damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun   damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:15 pm

[color=green] So after almost 2 whole years since I left the site as super mod, I remembered this site and decided to check how things are going... and damn I have never seen a forum so dead after being so popular once upon a time. Sad I guess since FTB2 got shut down this site didn't have much meaning.

It's either that, or all the damn ad bombshell within each link! It gets pretty damn annoying honestly. Mad

It is a shame though, I loved this forum and everyone on it. Sad to see it laying in its grave Sad

Anyways I am sure some of the OG members would come back for a few minutes for some memories as i had, IF they dont get frustrated with the damn ads

Killer-_-Ammo
jZydex
the whole Ghetto team
Smizz
Mirage
and a few others (in my sig), really miss you guys and the fun we had on this forum.

If I miss anyone sorry.

Feel free to kik me; Decorating

I dont see myself coming back to this site again anytime soon. Hope everyone is doing okay
Back to top Go down
http://Ghetto-codes.tk
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

1337ness : 31

PostSubject: Re: damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun   damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:15 am

lol, damn i did the same thing...thought i check in for old times sake and see who still cared...this site got bombarded with ads, endless drama, and too much crapola! talking...thats why i concentrated on the other sites we had...proonline.forumotion.com still has activity, but thats it...ill never forget the good times and good friends made on this site, thanks for the memories...until net time, keep gaming and stay Sneaky for LIFE my friends.
Back to top Go down
http://Sneaky-Media.com
+Elegance
Super 1337
Super 1337
+Elegance

1337ness : 34

PostSubject: Re: damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun   damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:36 am

Wahhhh was sup guys. Been a while. Were the ads always this annoying? If you want to catch up on old times my PSN: DE_Locky
Back to top Go down
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

1337ness : 31

PostSubject: Re: damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun   damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am

yes they were...just sworn trying to make a few pennies off nothing...ill add ya tho bro...my PSN is Sylen7Nato-
Back to top Go down
http://Sneaky-Media.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun   damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun Empty

Back to top Go down

damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: 
 :: Introductions
-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and