SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK Vote_lcapJust Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK Voting_barJust Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK Vote_lcapJust Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK Voting_barJust Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

1337ness : 6

Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK _
PostSubject: Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK   Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 pm

A blonde woman was speeding down a road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer that was also a blonde. The cop asked to see the blondes drivers license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressivley more agitated. "wat does it look like?" she finally asked. The policewoman replied "its square and has ur picture on it." the driver finally found a square mirror looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. "here it is," she said. The blonde police officer looked at the mirror then handed it back saying okay u can go i didnt realize u were a cop
Back to top Go down
http://Ghetto-codes.tk
Rossy Redness
Rossy Redness

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK   Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:36 pm

A Hundred Bucks Each
A guy goes over to his friend's house, rings the bell, and the wife answers.

"Hi, is Hank home?" he asks.

"No, I'm sorry, he's out running some errands," she replies.

"Would you mind if I wait?" he asks.

"No, that would be fine. Come on in," she says.

They go into the kitchen, sit down, and the guy says, "You know, Laura, you have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen. I'll give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one."

Laura thinks about it for a second and figures what the heck. She opens her robe and lets him see one. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table.

They sit a while longer and Ben says, "They really are so beautiful. I just have to see both of them. I'll give you another hundred bucks if I could just see both of them together."

Laura thinks about it and figures what the heck. She opens her robe and gives Ben a nice long look. He thanks her, throws another hundred bucks on the table and says, "I really can't wait any longer. Please tell Hank I stopped by," and leaves.

A short while later, Hank arrives home and Laura greets him at the door. "Your friend Ben stopped by to see you," she says.
Hanks thinks for a moment and asks, "Did he happen to drop off the two hundred bucks he owes me?"
Back to top Go down
Rossy Redness
Rossy Redness

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK   Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm

that quote was only forwarded to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK   Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: Entertainment :: Jokes-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and
the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com