SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
To whoever deleted my post EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
To whoever deleted my post EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
To whoever deleted my post EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
To whoever deleted my post EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
To whoever deleted my post EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
To whoever deleted my post EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
To whoever deleted my post EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
To whoever deleted my post EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
To whoever deleted my post EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
To whoever deleted my post EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
To whoever deleted my post EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
To whoever deleted my post EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
To whoever deleted my post Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
To whoever deleted my post Vote_lcapTo whoever deleted my post Voting_barTo whoever deleted my post Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
To whoever deleted my post Vote_lcapTo whoever deleted my post Voting_barTo whoever deleted my post Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

To whoever deleted my post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MtnDew
Beast Poster
Beast Poster

1337ness : 6

To whoever deleted my post _
PostSubject: To whoever deleted my post   To whoever deleted my post EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:13 am

I'm going to keep it simple:

You know what I said was true, thing is, I didn't expect you two to agree with me or say I'm right.

Its kinda like a drug attic, you tell them they are hooked on dope, but to themselves, they only believe what they wanna believe.

I tell you the truth about this place as one friend to another (if sworn deleted them) and you delete my post?

If you did this Sworn, I expected a logical response at least.

@The other admin:
If you deleted them, thats strike 1 buddy.

Get to strike 3, you'll have to close this place down. Like that matters but whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://all-gamerz.com
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

1337ness : 3

PostSubject: Re: To whoever deleted my post   To whoever deleted my post EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:01 pm

damm thats rough.
Back to top Go down
kHaoZ
Vip
Vip
kHaoZ

1337ness : 29

PostSubject: Re: To whoever deleted my post   To whoever deleted my post EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:54 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
CodyXisAfag
CodyXisAfag

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: To whoever deleted my post   To whoever deleted my post EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:43 pm

this site is falling apart is pretty much in active right now. We should seriously move on to better admins than these pathetic losers who think their all tough deleting people's post even mine. Its Sad
Back to top Go down
DrinkMtnDew
DrinkMtnDew

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: To whoever deleted my post   To whoever deleted my post EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:14 am

Yeah they banned me and didn't even say anything. I'm face palming right now.

Perma ban one of your 5 members, thats cool.

Better yet, ban the guy that just gave truthful ideas to HELP this place lol when no one else cares.

This place needs new admins that actually want the site. This crapola! where they just do nothing with it is just a waste.

Upload some copyrights and report the site. We'd be doing them a favor.
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

PostSubject: Re: To whoever deleted my post   To whoever deleted my post EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Are you people being serious? GROW THE FUCK UP.

Nato is the same age as me, FAR from a teenager, and got his admin post here because he is friends with me OUTSIDE of FTB2. Enough said about that.

Now, as far as playing he said/she said, about what should have been done with this site: SHUT THE FUCK UP. I never intended for this site to get big, but it did, almost triple the members of ALLGAY-MERZ.com, so I am content with that. Nato and I decided A LONG ASS TIME AGO to just let SneakyCodes be whatever, and try to pay for Sneaky-Media with revenue generated from here... guess what... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Linkbucks money withdrawn to date? $111.83. Adf.ly money withdrawn to date? $143.67. I don't give a fuck beyond that, truly do not. Hey Spidey... bro... YOU PAID FOR THE DOMAIN AT ALL-GAMERZ. YOU PAID FOR IT. AND IT DIDN'T MAKE YOU crapola!. Between Adf.ly, Linkbucks, and Google, this site has made me almost $1,000. So with that, I say...

To whoever deleted my post You+mad+bro_edb36c_3429172

So let's stop all the bullshit. At the end of the day, this site did EXACTLY what it should have done. All-gaymerz got hacked and fucked up CONSTANTLY, this site as never been down or fucked up.. So again, I say...

To whoever deleted my post ImagesCAV44ZS0_You_mad_Bro-s265x190-193955

GET OVER YOURSELVES. BTW, I didn't delete crapola!. Wasn't me.

Just let this crapola! die, FTB2 is dying, and you guys are CLINGING. MOVE THE FUCK ON.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com
Ace700
Site Poster
Site Poster
Ace700

1337ness : -1

PostSubject: Re: To whoever deleted my post   To whoever deleted my post EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:24 pm

i think they good admins i been on there pro C site i havent had one problem with them on there. And i agree ftb2 dead it wont be coming back i wasted 4 years of my life playing that just to get to a silver bar then i decided to hax my rank to what i thought was fair.
morale of the story some of the best coders and haxers quit due to noobs freezing games last month i got froze joining a t/o room wtf who does that stuff? the people who still play are mainly non haxers or noobie frezers like the grifos. So Might as well as get PRO_C can't wait tell these servers are shut down Smile
Back to top Go down
-RecoveR-
-RecoveR-

1337ness : 4

PostSubject: Re: To whoever deleted my post   To whoever deleted my post EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:26 pm

^ Absolutely.

Sony deserves a kick in teh' cack for even allowing this trash of a video game breathe for as long as it has. Had I been apart of making your little game in any way shape or form and had seen what you kids are doing nowadays; I would have shut that down a few years ago and left you failed abortions alone to ruin something else.
Back to top Go down
killer-_-Ammo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
killer-_-Ammo

1337ness : 3

PostSubject: Re: To whoever deleted my post   To whoever deleted my post EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Wheres the god damn like button on sworns post damnit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To whoever deleted my post   To whoever deleted my post Empty

Back to top Go down

To whoever deleted my post

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: 
 :: Site News