SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Vote_lcapNew SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Voting_barNew SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Vote_lcapNew SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Voting_barNew SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

1337ness : 31

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! _
PostSubject: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:08 am

ok guys, i have finally figured out how to create my own custom themes...this theme is simple, but its just scratching the surface of what im hoping to accomplish...at least its a good step in the right direction.

what i need from the sneaky community is more graphics for backrounds and icons...i can change any icon into any unique picture i want...i was hoping maybe someone could make some letter icons like "S N E A K Y" for the main icons or just give me a whole alphabet to work with...whatever you think would look cool, and try to think of some of your favorite gameboots or whatever you might think would look good so i can test some other ones out...all i want is some more ideas here, and some more sick looking graphics and i can also use .gif files as well.

i am currently learning how to customize fonts, cintros, and animations so give me some time to blossom this little project...i was thinking i could use some avatars of the admins and other top people for some of the secondary icons, so just let me know if you would like that idea, or maybe just make some new avatars with your name in them and send it to me.

anyways, lots of things to be discussed and edited, but enjoy the new theme!!...sorry, no 6.60 version...dont know how to do that yet.

SneakyTheme
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For The People Without CFW or CXMB:

SneakyTheme.ptf - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And For The Cool People With CFW and CXMB:

SneakyTheme 5.00 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 5.03 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 5.50 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 6.20 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 6.35 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 6.37 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 6.38 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 6.39 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sylen7Nato on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Sneaky-Media.com
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:45 am

updated the 6.20 theme...it is fuckin sick, just look...

SneakyTheme 6.20 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
The.S.Man
The.S.Man

1337ness : 2

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:04 pm

nato good crapola! man keep up the good work they look great
Back to top Go down
Altair3
Site Poster
Site Poster
Altair3

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:53 pm

If you'd like, I could make some sort of background and logo scheme for you? Only for you to assemble it essentially. An offer to consider.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.The501stLegion.tk/
_-xLittle-MaNx-_
_-xLittle-MaNx-_

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Holy Shjit thats good Rep+
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 9:25 pm

I sent him some icons, a rough draft, and a background, it will progress from here.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com
-Ch33zy-
Finest
Finest
-Ch33zy-

1337ness : -10

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:21 pm

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! 17phkx
how bout that?
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:56 pm

Here are some screenshots of the latest version that is currently in development. A link will be posted when it is all finished up.

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Pic_0011

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Pic_0019

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Pic_0018

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Pic_0017

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Pic_0007

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Pic_0016

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Pic_0020
Back to top Go down
-Ch33zy-
Finest
Finest
-Ch33zy-

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Can i help on the psp themes?
pm me the deets and ill get to work Razz
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:33 pm

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! E7aedc817a9ce4f0d6065fd5ce73e9cf

Back to top Go down
Whiteyy
Administrator

Administrator
Whiteyy

1337ness : 16

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:51 pm

I think a really sweet idea, would to make it tilted. Or even upside down Very Happy
Heres an example.

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Tilted2s
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Tilted4s
Thats the PSP theme called "tilted" by junkie on dash hacks(speaking of which, I won 6 2xl shirts from them and a large Very Happy )
its onlyy for 6.20 and 6.39. I'd definitely get it if its tilted or even upside down. I haven't seen an upside down or mirrored image theme. So kudos to you if you can
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000399408183
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:38 am

Send the theme to Mr. Nato, he will extract the necessities and make you a nice version of our theme, for yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
Whiteyy
Administrator

Administrator
Whiteyy

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Heres the link to that theme I posted. I really really want a tilted or upside down psp theme Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-Ch33zy-
Finest
Finest
-Ch33zy-

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:44 pm

can u share that theme jose Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:12 am

yes i will post a link when im done...having problem with the cintro and gameboot, and the animations are freezing the psp when trying to load pictures...as i dig myself deeper into the "theme creation realm", i am learning that this craft is not for the simple minded and takes great patience...ive probly made about 200 versions of this theme already in the attempt to get exactly what i want...and yes josh, i will make you a tilted version for your personal collection...ill start taking requests if anyone wants a personalized theme...wish me luck as i try to wrap my mind around some of this madness cause it is insanely tedious...i have now fallen allseep sitting up on my couch with laptop om my lap, twice...and im sure itll happen again.
Back to top Go down
Whiteyy
Administrator

Administrator
Whiteyy

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:57 pm

I want to see an upsidedown theme. That'd be something different. Or make me a firefighter theme. As you all should know I"m a fire enthusiast
Back to top Go down
--Sp3cIeZ--

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Nice job Nato Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:42 pm

im still gonna do the tilted version for you bro, but right now we are working on customizing every aspect of the XMB to be totally SC related...by that i mean cintro, gameboot, volume bar, battery icon, wave, text, font, colors, secondary icons, icon placements, transition, busy icon animations, main icon animations, backround animations, and key sounds....very tedious stuff, but it will be much better when we are done...sorry for the wait, but the holidays kinda push everything back for a little bit...ill keep you guys posted.
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:08 am

I am on the job now too.. It is some seriously confusing crapola!.. alot more mips and hex crapola! than I had originally planned for, but it will get figured out... I am in the process of decompiling some of my favorite themes, to compare animations and what not, hopefully to learn some crapola!... we will keep you all posted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:34 am

ok josh...i put the tilted animation into the theme, but it seems like the icons are WAAAAAYYY too small....doesnt really look like the screenshots you posted...even when i just put the original tilted theme on my psp, it still looks too small...i like the idea of the animation, but the icon plugin that was created for that theme just makes everything too small to even read...not sure how it looks on 6.39, but i dont imagine that being the problem...i guess i could extract and convert everything over again to see if thats the problem, but im just not in the mood to start that journey right now...ill pm you a link for the tilted version of our theme so you can see what im talkin about.
Back to top Go down
Whiteyy
Administrator

Administrator
Whiteyy

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:29 am

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:41 am

ok i sent it bro...and just so others can enjoy this too, here is a plugin that will let you flip, reverse, invert, and further customize your xmb right from your psp...make sure to read the CHANGELOG for what key combos activate the plugin's features.

Back to top Go down
Whiteyy
Administrator

Administrator
Whiteyy

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:08 pm

PSP freezes every time I start the FW. Wont even make it to the XMB. Put regular default PSP theme, still froze. Had to delete the theme through the computer, and everything works fine and dandy now.
Back to top Go down
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:48 am

sent another link...did you try the plugin?
Back to top Go down
Whiteyy
Administrator

Administrator
Whiteyy

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:51 pm

I tried the one you said was 6.35 which froze. And yes I did. Its confusing cause some times the buttons get reversed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: 
 :: Site News
-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and