SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? Vote_lcapShould Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? Voting_barShould Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? Vote_lcapShould Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? Voting_barShould Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should it Be Released?
Yes
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? Vote_lcap76%Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? Vote_rcap
 76% [ 28 ]
No
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? Vote_lcap24%Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? _
PostSubject: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:36 pm

So, pretty straight forward. Made a PRX that blocks the non-host lobby freeze. Should it be released?

Vote yes or no.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com
l7annylvlex
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
l7annylvlex

1337ness : 16

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:47 pm

I really wouldn't care if it was released or not, but I voted no. It's funny how he's on Faded's nuts then there's other Socom players on his nuts. LMAO Pretty dang funny seeing all those kiss asses with "fTb" in front of their names. Laughing I wonder how much he pays to get codes... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://SneakyCodes.Tk
stimzzHD
stimzzHD

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Sworn your a stupid a** release it nothing will happen you have to [IM GAY] know its coming to be able to anti it
Back to top Go down
killer-_-Ammo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
killer-_-Ammo

1337ness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Well you sure has some balls saying that
Back to top Go down
Ftbcritical
Ftbcritical

1337ness : -2

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Lol Danny Mex yr soo stupid kid like you think I pay for codes lol funny,, your just a wetback as far as I'm concerned the only thing you no how to do is cut grass so stf^, we all no your all mad cuz your never gunna see the code but it's w.e n yea I agree with one thing idk y everyone started that fTb shut but it's w/e yr still a stupid Mexican, and as far as releasing the anti omfg do it plz! Cuz I already no it's a fail! The only way it's antiable is you gotta see it comming and the way I like to do it ull never see it coming. But the funny thing is you expect to anti something when you don't even no what's freezeing you good luck with that one too... But yes swornloser go ahead and release it I hardly play n the code is in good hand... Which would mean none of epic! P.s I love how 6 epic members left yr clan n are now in mine lol... You can delete me off the site I just wanted to say this FUCK YOU ALL AND GOOD LUCK ON WAISTING YOUR TIME! your friend truely ftbcritical.... NOT
OH N KILLER AMMO IM 2-0 just saying you gotta pick it up start sucking off sworn u may get a chance
Back to top Go down
l7annylvlex
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
l7annylvlex

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:08 pm

You're just making a fool of yourself. You don't even know how to spell and you're calling me a stupid Mexican. Ha! You just made yourself look bad right there. I'm not a kid, so don't expect to punk me around like those FTB2 kids. I don't even get online much so I could care less about codes.

"I hardly play"

Just plain funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
stimzzHD
stimzzHD

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:14 pm

well i have always hated sworn i just used him to get codes hes a faggot pedophile anyways
Back to top Go down
Ftbcritical
Ftbcritical

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Kid I could care less bout grammar on a website like I said your a no life wetback!!!! But still everyone vote yes!!! I wanna lol at sworn
Back to top Go down
killer-_-Ammo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
killer-_-Ammo

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:18 pm

When was the first time dude or the second i didnt have no codes on when you froze me so.... really that didnt count and your really getting mad over this game when this game to me isnt worth my time so go ahead do what want as far as im concerned you can freeze everygame it wont make a difference to me it will just affect you cuz it will show your a worthless piece of sh!t looking for some attention on a game

Last edited by killer-_-Ammo on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
luke51015
luke51015

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Release it. He pisses me off. ADD ME Laky727

Back to top Go down
l7annylvlex
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
l7annylvlex

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Ftbcritical wrote:
Kid I could care less bout grammar on a website like I said your a no life wetback!!!! But still everyone vote yes!!! I wanna lol at sworn

Whatever makes you happy. Smile If that's what you want to think. then let it be. Although i'm quite shocked you're calling me "no life" when you're the one that's on Socom all the time. What an awesome life that is,being stuck to your PSP. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killer-_-Ammo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
killer-_-Ammo

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Also danny has a life hes not the one going around Freezing room so you might want to rethink the definition of no life before you call some a no life and realize holyshit your a no life
Back to top Go down
fTbMaGaNa
fTbMaGaNa

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:30 pm

you all are gay except critical he helped me out mad hes like my older bro he made me practically untouchable
Back to top Go down
l7annylvlex
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
l7annylvlex

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:34 pm

fTbMaGaNa wrote:
you all are gay except critical he helped me out mad hes like my older bro he made me practically untouchable

"n yea I agree with one thing idk y everyone started that fTb shut but it's w/e"

Aw how sweet. Smile Next time you call people gay, don't make yourself look like one. Smile
Back to top Go down
.jJAivDA.
.jJAivDA.

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Just vote yes....I wanna see this....Danny just stop you don't play anymore....Drop it all....Just vote guys....
Back to top Go down
killer-_-Ammo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
killer-_-Ammo

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:46 pm

You want to be unstoppable eh let me stick my foot up ur ass then you be really unstoppable
Back to top Go down
Ftbcritical
Ftbcritical

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Lol killer I'm not mad lol if anyone is madid say it's Toulon yr the one that made a room yesterday saying bringit and stop using the excuse I never had my antis on you sound like such an idiot you shoudlbt have to use codes for antis you buddy you should have prx for that you should no that yr up on sworns dick enough and plz get it threw your stupid thick skull your not gunna anti the freeze you retard
Back to top Go down
killer-_-Ammo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
killer-_-Ammo

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:48 pm

if it is release it i want to release it Pizza
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Ftbcritical wrote:
Lol Danny Mex yr soo stupid kid like you think I pay for codes lol funny,, your just a wetback as far as I'm concerned the only thing you no how to do is cut grass so stf^, we all no your all mad cuz your never gunna see the code but it's w.e n yea I agree with one thing idk y everyone started that fTb shut but it's w/e yr still a stupid Mexican, and as far as releasing the anti omfg do it plz! Cuz I already no it's a fail! The only way it's antiable is you gotta see it comming and the way I like to do it ull never see it coming. But the funny thing is you expect to anti something when you don't even no what's freezeing you good luck with that one too... But yes swornloser go ahead and release it I hardly play n the code is in good hand... Which would mean none of epic! P.s I love how 6 epic members left yr clan n are now in mine lol... You can delete me off the site I just wanted to say this FUCK YOU ALL AND GOOD LUCK ON WAISTING YOUR TIME! your friend truely ftbcritical.... NOT
OH N KILLER AMMO IM 2-0 just saying you gotta pick it up start sucking off sworn u may get a chance

HAHHA, look at him fuckin squirm.. that crapola! is funny.. BTW, the anti works perfect, its already been tested.

As far as "Knowing its coming" there are two versions of the PRX already complete. The first is jokered, so yes, in that one you would indeed need to know it is coming. The second version (its just a beta at this point) you won't need to know it is coming, because it will be auto-on. The funniest crapola! is, you would have never come to this site, if you didn't know that it worked. If i release the PRX, the only thing you have that is better than all the other bullshit everyone else has, will be NULL AND VOID.

We'll see how this ends up.

EDIT: By the way, Ammo didn't have the PRX when he made those rooms. So fail.
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:36 pm

stimzzHD wrote:
well i have always hated sworn i just used him to get codes hes a faggot pedophile anyways

Stimzz, do I need to post PMs bro? You were still going to send me the code in return for "Super 1337" so stop telling lies child... You came here to leak all the crapola! that Faded gave you, and we all acted like we liked you, I mean hell, why not, may as well get something out of Shootingman14, right? The old EvilCodes crapola! on, that is all you are. Do I need to post screenshots too? Of all the crapola! you posted up in VIP? And then what happened, as soon as you were done posting, I removed you. FAIL. You are a no-life, know-nothing. You take lines out of multiple codes, add them shits together, and slap your name on it. FAIL. You create nothing.

By the way, the Epic clan was made for ME, NATO, and MALICIOUS. That was supposed to be the only members allowed in. Over the months it has been a clan, we ended up inviting more people, but that was never the plan. Unless ME, NATO, or MALICIOUS goes to SOCOM, EPIC HASN'T LOST A SINGLE MEMBER.

AGAIN: the game dies 11/15/11, so get your fun in while you can children, because then you all go back to having NOTHING to wake up for again.

PEACE
Back to top Go down
killer-_-Ammo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
killer-_-Ammo

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:37 pm

YUP the only thing i had was the anti non host freeze which i didnt have on so....
Back to top Go down
.jJAivDA.
.jJAivDA.

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:53 pm

I swear Killer-_-Ammo Crtical says go on a game so I can try and freeze you ^_^......Good luck
Back to top Go down
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:10 am

I say just block ftb critical from the site. I dont like him I vote yes
Back to top Go down
fTbMaGaNa
fTbMaGaNa

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:20 am

u guys are so dumb u know its a [IM GAY] code like why dont u do real crapola! everybody go get real guns and bring some cause i have real ones and i would love to see you do something but your acting like its a real war the game shuts down wat do you do next hmmm go to ftb3 start this crapola! over again its cause u have nothing better to do then sit around talking crapola! on computers i want to actually meet one of you so i can [IM GAY] punch in the face to hit u with reality
Back to top Go down
l7annylvlex
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
l7annylvlex

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:28 am

Oh wow! Does it make you feel like a big man having real guns? I rarely get on Socom, as for FTB3 I haven't been on it in a while. Like I've said before, In the end it's just a game. People take things to seriously sometimes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: Entertainment :: Chat-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and
the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com