SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] Vote_lcapHow to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] Voting_barHow to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] Vote_lcapHow to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] Voting_barHow to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sandmanny3
sandmanny3

1337ness : 0

How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] _
PostSubject: How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial]   How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:11 am

i just made a videoa while ago and i saw it wasnt posted here so i thought why not just post the vid i made. just incase if this becomes useful which i hope it does but yea
Back to top Go down
Orical
Super Vip
Super Vip
Orical

1337ness : 7

PostSubject: Re: How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial]   How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:20 pm

There are a few things you want to add to this video, first off anyone new would need to know a few key notes.

1. What program you used to make a MMS, (notes on how to install and what to back up).

2. Where you got your Tool Battery, (or how to make one with the various methods it can be done, I made mine).

3. Known bugs to watch for including, variants in OS vers. proggy builds (Some proggies won't work if using Vista.)

That's just a few things to make sure of, you'll find there are more people than not that had either the work done for them that don't have the option again or are moderate users that never got into some of the more advanced structure of it.

You'll find even some of the best forget that everyone had to start somewhere, from scratch even and in order for the community to survive this kind of a dive in members and PSP users you need to make it easier for people to learn and enjoy what we take for granted. The more detailed your information is will not only promote the site but also your understanding on everything you use.

Back to top Go down
http://www.aiolab.com
sandmanny3
sandmanny3

PostSubject: Re: How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial]   How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:52 pm

well i didnt make this vid to show everyone what they need to do. i just showed a simple way how to unbrick a psp. i wasnt trying to put all detail's and info on it. just a simple vid on how to unbrick your psp with a mms and pandora battery nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Orical
Super Vip
Super Vip
Orical

PostSubject: Re: How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial]   How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:27 am

WOW, I'm shocked that's your take on it, if your gonna help some one do something then do it right, getting on the defensive because I gave you some pointers on how to make a tut kinda shows me the type of person you are.

It's information like this people search for in hopes to fix a serious problem and get nothing, not only does it make you look bad but it makes people doubt the place they found it as well. My autistic son can tell you what you need to fix a brick, show some one you know something so everyone here doesn't look like a moron because of your lack of attention to detail.

Yes it's ignorance that pisses me off and people wonder why I walked away from all of this, I spent more time correcting other peoples mistakes than doing something constructive for the community that would have meant something to some one and made a difference in the long run.

YUP, you just made my mind, Some one close this thread and delete it before some one see's it here and thinks everyone is stupid.
Back to top Go down
sandmanny3
sandmanny3

PostSubject: Re: How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial]   How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:02 pm

lol how am i being defensive? by trying to say something that you dont even know the expressoin on my face when i read this. like i said just a short vid but yea. any way someone close the topic.
Back to top Go down
Orical
Super Vip
Super Vip
Orical

PostSubject: Re: How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial]   How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:03 am

Quote :
Subject: How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial]

This is suppose to be a video Tutorial which it is not, there's nothing instructional in this video what so ever and after I gave you a chance to change it you got cocky about it and tried to under mind my comment. If your not good enough to do something right then don't do it at all.

Don't make it seem like I'm some bitch troll coming around complaining on your garbage, the only thing that surprised me was the fact you knew how to turn on the camera, Take a look in the mirror... See that look on your face right now? That huge red mark on the left side of it, that's my post making sense!
Back to top Go down
_-_EVIL-LOCO_-_
Site Poster
Site Poster
_-_EVIL-LOCO_-_

PostSubject: Re: How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial]   How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:08 am

CLOSED

Note: Please accept others suggestions and tips, it might help in your nearby future. Also, accept others productive work, even if they do something wrong, it still counts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pspking.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial]   How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial] Empty

Back to top Go down

How to unbrick a fully bricked psp [Video Tutorial]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: PSP Section :: PSP Tutorials-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and
the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com