SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 Vote_lcapNoob Hitlist - Page 2 Voting_barNoob Hitlist - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
Noob Hitlist - Page 2 Vote_lcapNoob Hitlist - Page 2 Voting_barNoob Hitlist - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

Noob Hitlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
blckhwksfan
Administrator

Administrator
blckhwksfan

1337ness : 46

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Here's where you put anyone's name down if they booted, banned, or if they just noob hacked, and someone will help see that that noob hacker gets what they deserve. Please specify which game. I will try to put there names here in the topic post. The top targets will be highlighted red. Any admins/mods, feel free to add to the list and higlight any red that you feel needs to be.

1.) Taylor DanielCzech
3.) LadyYunelsca
4.) KnifeTimeJr
5.) billionaire (he spells it weird, but GET HIM OFF OF FTB)
6.) MaNiAc... <or any variation of that name, he has a bunch
7.) Any member of PhishPaste
8.) MindFreakMaster
9.) Anyone in the MeXyK@N Clan
10.) Codyx-_-
11.) Clayton1244
12.) Anyone with chin3s3 as the first part of their name
13.) eXiiLe(not the clan,the user[added by Fresh]) ---Thanks for helping out Fresh! Very Happy
14.) Emerson2011
15.) goku4l
16.) ---_NwO_---
17.) king-kratoz
18.) BLACKedOps
19.) Exorcism
20.) Sangerio or something close to that

Last edited by blckhwksfan on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:29 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blckhwksfan
Administrator

Administrator
blckhwksfan

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:23 am

Lol, seems fair enough Smile
Back to top Go down
MtnDew
Beast Poster
Beast Poster

1337ness : 6

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:01 am

Lame. I quit FTB2 about 6 months ago and I dont remember any of these fags and everybody knew me. Who dosent know who _-SPIDERxMAN-_ is? Or [jJuRe]? But these guys must be new hackers who watched a youtube vid about hacking on games.
Back to top Go down
http://all-gamerz.com
17ark-sony
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

1337ness : 3

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:53 am

I must agree with spiderman on this this is a lame post in my opinion. I quit about 8 month ago like spiderman said they probely watch YouTube video.
Back to top Go down
http://Gfxconsole.comli.com
MtnDew
Beast Poster
Beast Poster

1337ness : 6

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:38 am

And im sure they got "ViP" codes(error 12 Rolling Eyes ) so now they think they run the game cuz they can boot the lobby as they please. Fail, Fail, Fail.
Back to top Go down
http://all-gamerz.com
PumaSnIpejZ
Vip
Vip
PumaSnIpejZ

1337ness : 13

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Wonderbread has an anti12 and spec sooo enable it's fun to laugh at noob hackers there is one code that can break through or get past it wat Eva u call it idk if I can post it I'll ask sworn
Back to top Go down
http://Www.ownageftb2style.webs.com
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Pumasnipejz wrote:
Wonderbread has an anti12 and spec sooo enable it's fun to laugh at noob hackers there is one code that can break through or get past it wat Eva u call it idk if I can post it I'll ask sworn

If you actually have a code that isnt a ban that can get through wonderbread, PM it to me, cus id love to see it.

And freezes do not count, cause wonderbread doesnt include anti-freeze
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:46 pm

MtnDew wrote:
Lame. I quit FTB2 about 6 months ago and I dont remember any of these fags and everybody knew me. Who dosent know who _-SPIDERxMAN-_ is? Or [jJuRe]? But these guys must be new hackers who watched a youtube vid about hacking on games.

FTB2 is so far gone now. The only hope it has, is if everyone in our circle quits for good, and takes all our codes with us "to the grave" so that all the noobs have no good codes. If we all lock up our DBs and quit, we can salvage this game. And then the only time people will have a "ViP" code is when they stumble accross it on ConsoleDiscussions or somewhere else that is "noobish".

However, this is all not likely, because 2 days before Christmas i'm going to post my entire UNEDITED database to ensure that this game dies for good. It is actually alot more fun to play games that dont necessarily have online features anyway.

You would cry if you saw the people running around FTB2 claiming that they have good codes. Like Daddydaycare247 (yes that is actually his name) who i was in a room with the other day for 3 minutes before he tried taking credit for (and i quote) "This sweet repeating 12 code i just made". He said that he made it, and always boots people, because it is the best boot code ever made (FAIL). I had to put him in his place, and boot, freeze, and ban about 12 members of his clan before he got the picture. This game, and the people considered 1337, are pathetic.
Back to top Go down
PumaSnIpejZ
Vip
Vip
PumaSnIpejZ

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:54 pm

aaahh crap srry dudes whle I was adding to the list my iPod auto correctd nd I dnt kno wat I took out things are red tht aren't can some 1 plz fix
Back to top Go down
PumaSnIpejZ
Vip
Vip
PumaSnIpejZ

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:01 pm

O srry false alarm I thought I did hav 1 but it's a code tht gets past ur anti freeze it's called panic button I'll post it if not already ^
Back to top Go down
-BooT-TiMe-Jr
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
-BooT-TiMe-Jr

1337ness : 0

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:17 pm

MtnDew wrote:
And im sure they got "ViP" codes(error 12 Rolling Eyes ) so now they think they run the game cuz they can boot the lobby as they please. Fail, Fail, Fail.
I Know Right?
Back to top Go down
http://codesthatdontsuck.com
HatersHate
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
HatersHate

1337ness : 7

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:26 pm

SwoRNLeaDejZ wrote:
MtnDew wrote:

FTB2 is so far gone now. The only hope it has, is if everyone in our circle quits for good, and takes all our codes with us "to the grave" so that all the noobs have no good codes. If we all lock up our DBs and quit, we can salvage this game. And then the only time people will have a "ViP" code is when they stumble accross it on ConsoleDiscussions or somewhere else that is "noobish".

However, this is all not likely, because 2 days before Christmas i'm going to post my entire UNEDITED database to ensure that this game dies for good. It is actually alot more fun to play games that dont necessarily have online features anyway.

You would cry if you saw the people running around FTB2 claiming that they have good codes. Like Daddydaycare247 (yes that is actually his name) who i was in a room with the other day for 3 minutes before he tried taking credit for (and i quote) "This sweet repeating 12 code i just made". He said that he made it, and always boots people, because it is the best boot code ever made (FAIL). I had to put him in his place, and boot, freeze, and ban about 12 members of his clan before he got the picture. This game, and the people considered 1337, are pathetic.

no swornnnnn dunt

Lets all quit and take the codes wid us...plz dunt ruin thhe game 4 the people dhat like to play it legitly for fun in there freetime. i remember when i was one of those peoplle a year ago lol
Back to top Go down
blckhwksfan
Administrator

Administrator
blckhwksfan

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:27 pm

If they think they run the game, then they should think again. I always have my antis on, so if someone boots for no reason, they get banned.
Back to top Go down
blckhwksfan
Administrator

Administrator
blckhwksfan

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:54 pm

Here's another, BLACKedOps
Back to top Go down
blckhwksfan
Administrator

Administrator
blckhwksfan

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:01 am

Another...
Exorcism
Back to top Go down
EverEffects
Administrator

Administrator
EverEffects

1337ness : 25

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:16 am

I can boot threw any anti you'll ever have. The end.
Back to top Go down
blckhwksfan
Administrator

Administrator
blckhwksfan

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:21 am

Lol, you wouldn't boot me... would you?
Back to top Go down
WeE-MaN
Site Poster
Site Poster
WeE-MaN

1337ness : 1

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Fucking taylor    Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:35 am

banned me yesterday and 2 other clan mates includin royal mint wot a fucking idiot that guy is
Back to top Go down
HatersHate
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
HatersHate

1337ness : 7

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:34 pm

IVIagiiK wrote:
banned me yesterday and 2 other clan mates includin royal mint wot a fucking idiot that guy is

royal mint, i havent seen him in awhile im dah reason he started dhat name cuzz mi clan and site tell em tu get on here
Back to top Go down

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:45 am

Can you add ---_NwO_--- hes a nub that revives, has 1shot, and is an epic fail.. just like the rest of the noob hackers that think to big of themselves.
Back to top Go down
blckhwksfan
Administrator

Administrator
blckhwksfan

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:59 am

No problem, those are the kind of hackers that ruined socom..
Back to top Go down

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:21 am

blckhwksfan wrote:
No problem, those are the kind of hackers that ruined socom..
Thanks... And Oh We Can't Forget About S3XY_BOY16 aka BLOODZ_BULLETS And xXxDarkShadowxXx Neutral
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:36 am

Dark Shadow, and Bloodz_Bulletz are the same person, and he is harmless, he has trash codes. best he can do is freeze a game. wont go well for him when i log back on and delete his patch and saved data though.
Back to top Go down
blckhwksfan
Administrator

Administrator
blckhwksfan

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:38 am

Lol, btw Sworn, you're such a noob using your perfect shot Razz
Back to top Go down
blckhwksfan
Administrator

Administrator
blckhwksfan

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:39 am

As this site keeps growing, the chance of a member's name appearing on this list is growing everyday. If you joined this site and noticed that your name is on the list, I will remove your name from the list is you prove worthy enough through how you contribute to this site. The way you prove you are worthy is up to you.
I will not condone any noob hacking. If your name has been removed, you are not exempt from being put back on if you repeat what got you on there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
PumaSnIpejZ
Vip
Vip
PumaSnIpejZ

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:07 pm

Omg sworn amen to tht brotha bloodz is a good friend of mine but when I'm undercover alien I totaly stop all his "VIP" codes
super stealth o yes thts great I lovetht code(sarcasm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noob Hitlist - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Noob Hitlist   Noob Hitlist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Noob Hitlist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: Entertainment :: Chat-
Jump to: