SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 Voting_barNew SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 Voting_barNew SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

1337ness : 31

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:08 am

First topic message reminder :

ok guys, i have finally figured out how to create my own custom themes...this theme is simple, but its just scratching the surface of what im hoping to accomplish...at least its a good step in the right direction.

what i need from the sneaky community is more graphics for backrounds and icons...i can change any icon into any unique picture i want...i was hoping maybe someone could make some letter icons like "S N E A K Y" for the main icons or just give me a whole alphabet to work with...whatever you think would look cool, and try to think of some of your favorite gameboots or whatever you might think would look good so i can test some other ones out...all i want is some more ideas here, and some more sick looking graphics and i can also use .gif files as well.

i am currently learning how to customize fonts, cintros, and animations so give me some time to blossom this little project...i was thinking i could use some avatars of the admins and other top people for some of the secondary icons, so just let me know if you would like that idea, or maybe just make some new avatars with your name in them and send it to me.

anyways, lots of things to be discussed and edited, but enjoy the new theme!!...sorry, no 6.60 version...dont know how to do that yet.

SneakyTheme
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For The People Without CFW or CXMB:

SneakyTheme.ptf - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And For The Cool People With CFW and CXMB:

SneakyTheme 5.00 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 5.03 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 5.50 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 6.20 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 6.35 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 6.37 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 6.38 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SneakyTheme 6.39 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sylen7Nato on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Sneaky-Media.com

AuthorMessage
WhiteBoy503
WhiteBoy503

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:06 pm

i want a copy of the theme please
Back to top Go down
http://morris.tyler5294@gmail.com
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:49 am

god fuckin damn it....well, now im just annoyed...ok, i am going to update to 6.35 just for this theme...i dont understand why it wont work, cuz it works just fine on 6.20...guess thats why i prefer 6.20 over anything else on PRO...ill get back to ya soon, keep checkin your mail.

and whiteboy, i am currently waiting on sworn to send a good gfx for the cintro...if anyone would like to send me something they think i could use, that would be cool...i just need it to say "Do You Sneaky?" and "Sneaky-Codes.tk"...there are a few other things id like to change, but i just dont know if i have the time to figure it out...rest assured, i will post a link when i feel that i am done...very soon.
Back to top Go down
Altair3
Site Poster
Site Poster
Altair3

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:27 pm

I'd like a copy of the theme I saw on Sworns PSP in the PRO C tutorial video please. Also, BUMP for reuploads.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.The501stLegion.tk/
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:34 am

well...you are in luck, because i just got my laptop back that has all my theme stuff on it...ive had an incredible amount of PC problems over the last few months, but ive finally got everything back to normal...ill talk to sworn about finishing the theme, cuz that theme he has on the video actually has quite a few bugs in it and i still need the animated cintro from him...i also had an idea for a Vida Guerro theme that would be pretty sick, but never got to start on it...sworn made a video about the theme and put a link for the 6.20 version of it in the description, so if u really want it right now you can get it there...but im just sayin, the finished version will be way better...i just gotta finish the animations cuz they are whats giving me the most problem...thanks for the bump tho, kinda forgot about it all.

PREVIEW VIDEO (DL link in description) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Altair3
Site Poster
Site Poster
Altair3

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:19 pm

No problem. Thanks for responding. Don't forget to port it to other updates of the CFW please. Smile I still run 6.39 PRO. :$
Back to top Go down
Http://www.The501stLegion.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!   New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New SneakyCodes PSP Custom Theme!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: 
 :: Site News
-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and