SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 Vote_lcapShould Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 Voting_barShould Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 Vote_lcapShould Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 Voting_barShould Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should it Be Released?
Yes
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 Vote_lcap76%Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 76% [ 28 ]
No
Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 Vote_lcap24%Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 _
PostSubject: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, pretty straight forward. Made a PRX that blocks the non-host lobby freeze. Should it be released?

Vote yes or no.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

1337ness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 pm

PumaSnIpejZ wrote:
Rated tru but … to selective people I wasn't sucking up to sworn to get supervip I told him tht because me and sworn have been friends since 08ish-09
priorities come first
I realize what idid was wrong and I already appologized and I made it up to minty so tht don't matter anymore

Lol friends if my friend well lets say he owed me money i wouldnt care if he was my friend or not i want my money... friends hahhahaha sukkaa.
Back to top Go down
PumaSnIpejZ
Vip
Vip
PumaSnIpejZ

1337ness : 13

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:25 pm

if this so called anti exists then whats the harm in releasing it, ik sworn he would release it to piss critical off and to protect his epic members how was this tested?

all the people tht hav it were asked and none of them tested it with sworn so plz explain
Back to top Go down
http://Www.ownageftb2style.webs.com
erickxyz
erickxyz

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:32 pm

this is SiCK.NaSTy.-, dude we dont care, just stop hyping people up and release the code, and how you going to say you tested it when the only 8 people that have the code never tested it for you. Us fTb clan dont care, just post the code, and sworn, your a fail because faded made a non host join freeze..
Back to top Go down
kHaoZ
Vip
Vip
kHaoZ

1337ness : 29

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:34 pm

PumaSnIpejZ wrote:
if this so called anti exists then whats the harm in releasing it, ik sworn he would release it to piss critical off and to protect his epic members how was this tested?

all the people tht hav it were asked and none of them tested it with sworn so plz explain

Theres two versions, the first one is the one that Sworn has and gave it to a couple people, second version I added a few things and I don't have a PSP to test the PRX myself so I'm waiting for my tester to confirm everything is running smooth. I am not one of your wannabe coder friends saying that can make this and that and show nothing, the PRX is real and will be released when ever Sworn wants it out. The PRX was tested by somebody with multiple hacked PSPs.

And erick you clan is a complete knockoff of the real fTb clan, you guys are a joke to be honest..all you kids got scraped and then ran and went back to your nub ass servers and came back after all the good people left.
Back to top Go down
erickxyz
erickxyz

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:41 pm

kHaoZ wrote:
PumaSnIpejZ wrote:

Theres two versions, the first one is the one that Sworn has and gave it to a couple people, second version I added a few things and I don't have a PSP to test the PRX myself so I'm waiting for my tester to confirm everything is running smooth. I am not one of your wannabe coder friends saying that can make this and that and show nothing, the PRX is real and will be released when ever Sworn wants it out. The PRX was tested by somebody with multiple hacked PSPs.

And erick you clan is a complete knockoff of the real fTb clan, you guys are a joke to be honest..all you kids got scraped and then ran and went back to your nub ass servers and came back after all the good people left.

how you saying you tested the prx out with multiple psp when you didnt tested it against the actual code, and idc. you 25 and you got 4 psps?
Back to top Go down
kHaoZ
Vip
Vip
kHaoZ

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:43 pm

I just said I don't own a PSP. I wrote the fuckin PRX how I could I test without a PSP? Somebody ELSE tested it for me.
Back to top Go down
PumaSnIpejZ
Vip
Vip
PumaSnIpejZ

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:52 pm

message from taylor "ur a fail" lol thought id let u know
Back to top Go down
erickxyz
erickxyz

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:53 pm

kHaoZ wrote:
I just said I don't own a PSP. I wrote the fuckin PRX how I could I test without a PSP? Somebody ELSE tested it for me.

idc bout wat psp you tested, all im asking is did you tested it against the actual code? stop trying to run away from the question...
Back to top Go down
kHaoZ
Vip
Vip
kHaoZ

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:55 pm

PumaSnIpejZ wrote:
message from taylor "ur a fail" lol thought id let u know

Coming from a Fagg with a lil b1tch name but okay, he fails at life and at coding the simplest shitt. Oh BTW this wannabe fTb clan is fail thought I'd let you know....bunch of newfags wanting to copy the good ol' legit players.
Back to top Go down
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:56 pm

erickxyz wrote:
kHaoZ wrote:

idc bout wat psp you tested, all im asking is did you tested it against the actual code? stop trying to run away from the question...

Erick yo wheres your sister at. tell her i said whats up.
Back to top Go down
kHaoZ
Vip
Vip
kHaoZ

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:57 pm

erickxyz wrote:
kHaoZ wrote:

SMH..you're such a thick headed arrogant idiot you fail to see that I PERSONALLY didn't test the PRX. The person who tested said it was against the non host freeze and it worked like a charm.
Back to top Go down
erickxyz
erickxyz

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:58 pm

JZydex wrote:
erickxyz wrote:
kHaoZ wrote:

ummmmmmm ok?
Back to top Go down
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:59 pm

ftb sounds wacky its better of just critical without the ftbCritical and why you name yourself critical you don't have an impact on no 1.
Back to top Go down
kHaoZ
Vip
Vip
kHaoZ

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:00 pm

JZydex wrote:
ftb sounds wacky its better of just critical without the ftbCritical and why you name yourself critical you don't have an impact on no 1.

They are just tryna copy people.
Back to top Go down
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:00 pm

erickxyz wrote:
JZydex wrote:
erickxyz wrote:
kHaoZ wrote:

ummmmmmm ok?

thanks. your pretty cool unlike your "friends" if thats what you call them
Back to top Go down
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:05 pm

kHaoZ wrote:
JZydex wrote:

And there a bunch of try hards. they try hard to be cool. i dont get why people are afriad when they enter rooms. its not real life its just a game that i kina love. I wounder how they are in real life hahaha i can already picture it a bunch of gingers walking in a crew of 5 members the (L) critical
Back to top Go down
PumaSnIpejZ
Vip
Vip
PumaSnIpejZ

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:06 pm

rydex this are my bros please dont say bad stuff bout us
Back to top Go down
kHaoZ
Vip
Vip
kHaoZ

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:07 pm

JZydex wrote:
kHaoZ wrote:
JZydex wrote:

And there a bunch of try hards. they try hard to be cool. i dont get why people are afriad when they enter rooms. its not real life its just a game that i kina love. I wounder how they are in real life hahaha i can already picture it a bunch of gingers walking in a crew of 5 members the (L) critical

They are just bunch of NewFags with no future ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:10 pm

PumaSnIpejZ wrote:
rydex this are my bros please dont say bad stuff bout us
'

Stop swinging on there NuTs mann damnn. your cool but your starting to fade away now.
Back to top Go down
kHaoZ
Vip
Vip
kHaoZ

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:32 am

If you are VIP, look in VIP nuff said....

Now Sworn has a Non-Host Freeze and a Anti-Prx that includes the Anti-Non Host Freeze.

So if anybody fails here its the Socom clan....

As for Sworn he is......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
--J2atecl--
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
--J2atecl--

1337ness : 19
Location : In Your Closest (No Seriously Check Your Closest Im Hiding There, Bring Me Some Chicken Wings Aswell)

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:23 pm

lol enough said :p
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 pm

kHaoZ wrote:

Now Sworn has a Non-Host Freeze and a Anti-Prx that includes the Anti-Non Host Freeze.

As for Sworn he is......

Me and kHaoZ... drinking tiger blood... winning..
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:34 pm

SwoRNLeaDejZ wrote:
kHaoZ wrote:

As for Sworn he is......

Me and kHaoZ... drinking tiger blood... winning..

due you guys have anything else beside tiger blood like maybe root beer or something??

when you say were winning can i be included?? Rydex & KhAoZ + Sworn = WINNING.

unlike SoCom well there losing by 1948956i65 points LOSERS

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:43 am

Where did you get 'i' From? Lol An Exponent? >.< n Let The Person That created The Code decide :b
Back to top Go down
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Ftbcritical wrote:
Lol Danny Mex yr soo stupid kid like you think I pay for codes lol funny,, your just a wetback as far as I'm concerned the only thing you no how to do is cut grass so stf^, we all no your all mad cuz your never gunna see the code but it's w.e n yea I agree with one thing idk y everyone started that fTb shut but it's w/e yr still a stupid Mexican, and as far as releasing the anti omfg do it plz! Cuz I already no it's a fail! The only way it's antiable is you gotta see it comming and the way I like to do it ull never see it coming. But the funny thing is you expect to anti something when you don't even no what's freezeing you good luck with that one too... But yes swornloser go ahead and release it I hardly play n the code is in good hand... Which would mean none of epic! P.s I love how 6 epic members left yr clan n are now in mine lol... You can delete me off the site I just wanted to say this FUCK YOU ALL AND GOOD LUCK ON WAISTING YOUR TIME! your friend truely ftbcritical.... NOT
OH N KILLER AMMO IM 2-0 just saying you gotta pick it up start sucking off sworn u may get a chance

WetBack Man im pretty sure hell knock you the fuck out im 100% sure hell knock you the fuck out....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?   Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Anti fTbcRiTiCaL PRX Be Released?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: Entertainment :: Chat-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and
the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

Free forum | Video games | News, tricks and tips, hints | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com