SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations Vote_lcap[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations Voting_bar[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations Vote_lcap[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations Voting_bar[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations _
PostSubject: [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations   [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Getting Started:

First and foremost, you need PSPBricker.prx. To get PSPBricker.prx click below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now, when you open it up, you are only concerned with 2 things. The first, PSPBricker.prx and the second, PSPBricker.txt. Connect your PSP to your computer, and place BOTH of those files inside the SEPLUGINS folder on your PSP. Now, you should have X:/seplugins/pspbricker.prx and X:/seplugins/pspbricker.txt where X represents the letter of your PSP.

Now open up Game.txt, and add the following line:

ms0:/seplugins/pspbricker.prx 1

Save and close Game.txt.

Now open up pspbricker.txt on your memory stick, right click inside of the text and select SELECT ALL, then hit the BACKSPACE key to delete everything in the text. Move on to the next section.

Creating Animations:

Now, first things first, here are some things you need to know about making animations. Each line represents one "frame" or "flash" of the animation, and here are all the special characters and what they represent:
Code:
{*1} = Red Text
{*2} = Yellow Text
{*0} = White Text
#N = Next Line
{tri} = Triangle
{X} = Cross
{sq} = Square
{Circ} = Circle
{L1} = L Trigger
{R1} = R Trigger
{dRight} = Dpad Right
{dLeft} = Dpad Left
{dUp} = Dpad Up
{dDown} = Dpad Down
{Select} = Select
{Start} = Start
{Stick} = Analog Stick

Now, each animation must start with a specific character. This character MUST BE PRESENT at the beginning of the first animation, and the beginning of each additional animation, or PSPBricker WILL NOT FUNCTION. Below is the character:

Code:
þ

Every time that character is in your animation, PSPBricker will count that as the start of an animation, so ONLY use that character to define the beginning of an animation.

One other thing to note, PSPBricker.txt can ONLY be 8KB large, any larger and it will not work properly.

So now let's make an example animation. Say you want to make your name, in this case SwoRNLeaDejZ, and you want it to blink red then yellow then white, then repeat the three colors again. You would start with the þ character, on the first line, like this:
Code:
þ
Then you can add the first line of the animation:
Code:
þ{*1}SwoRNLeaDejZ
Now add the next line
Code:
þ{*1}SwoRNLeaDejZ
{*2}SwoRNLeaDejZ
Then add the next line
Code:
þ{*1}SwoRNLeaDejZ
{*2}SwoRNLeaDejZ
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Because white is the default color, you don't have to place {*0} for white unless you have already used another color in front of the text you want to be white. Now, repeat it, and we are finished.
Code:
þ{*1}SwoRNLeaDejZ
{*2}SwoRNLeaDejZ
SwoRNLeaDejZ
{*1}SwoRNLeaDejZ
{*2}SwoRNLeaDejZ
SwoRNLeaDejZ
There you have it, you got your first animation! Now if you want to start another animation, just go to the next line, add a þ and start your next animation. It's that simple.

Now I'm sure you are wondering "How the hell do I turn on different animations??? And how do I change the speed of my animations?? And what if I want to shut them off alltogether???" Well, add these codes below to your database, and you will be all set:

Code:
#!!_____Bricker_____

#BRK_CURRENT_ANIM
;restart current animation
0x00804F10 0xFFFFFFFF

#BRK_ANIM_CLANTAG
;animate the clantag
0x00804F00 0xFFFFFFFF

#BRK_DISABLE
;disable PSPBricker
0x00804F04 0xFFFFFFFF

#BRK_RELOAD_ANIM
;reload animations
0x00804F0C 0xFFFFFFFF

#!!_______Animations________

#Animation 1
0x00804F10 0x00000000

#Animation 2
0x00804F10 0x00000001

#Animation 3
0x00804F10 0x00000002

#Animation 4
0x00804F10 0x00000003

#Animation 5
0x00804F10 0x00000004

#Animation 6
0x00804F10 0x00000005

#Animation 7
0x00804F10 0x00000006

#!!______Bricker Speed______

#BRK_SPEED_1FPS
0x00804F08 0x000F4240

#BRK_SPEED_2FPS
0x00804F08 0x0007A120

#BRK_SPEED_4FPS
0x00804F08 0x0003D090

#BRK_SPEED_8FPS
0x00804F08 0x0001E848

#BRK_SPEED_16FPS
0x00804F08 0x00011B34

#BRK_SPEED_32FPS
0x00804F08 0x000037FA

#BRK_SPEED_64FPS
0x00804F08 0x00008D9A

#BRK_SPEED_128FPS
0x00804F08 0x00003345

#BRK_SPEED_256FPS
0x00804F08 0x00001F7E

#BRK_SPEED_CRAZY
;Warcrazy
0x00804F08 0x00000FD0

That should give you a pretty good idea of how to make, and use, animations with PSPBricker.prx. If you have any questions, post em. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com
--J2atecl--
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
--J2atecl--

1337ness : 19
Location : In Your Closest (No Seriously Check Your Closest Im Hiding There, Bring Me Some Chicken Wings Aswell)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations   [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:32 am

hmmmm sworn you forgot to give them a easy version to making animations

your brickerstudio!

btw when v3 coming out???
Back to top Go down
PumaSnIpejZ
Vip
Vip
PumaSnIpejZ

1337ness : 13

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations   [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:06 am

I want three f0r my birthday(this Sunday) if u really pay attention to ppls animations on ftb2 most people use his studio

except miinty (j3LU iCE)he makes mad animations all the time
Back to top Go down
http://Www.ownageftb2style.webs.com
--J2atecl--
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
--J2atecl--

1337ness : 19
Location : In Your Closest (No Seriously Check Your Closest Im Hiding There, Bring Me Some Chicken Wings Aswell)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations   [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:41 pm

lol mint uses his studio he just reorders them to make it look different

and puma i'll make u an animation from scratch
Back to top Go down
redkiller30000
redkiller30000

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations   [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 pm

how come my game freezez when i put my codes on in the game by pressing the music button with the psp bricker on in the in the plugins part of my rcovery menu
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
redkiller30000
redkiller30000

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations   [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:19 pm

every time i generate of codes on when i have my psp bricker on it freezez me
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations   [TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations Empty

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] How To Use PSPBricker and Make Animations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: PSP Section :: PSP Tutorials-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and
the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com