SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games Vote_lcapPSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games Voting_barPSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games Vote_lcapPSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games Voting_barPSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games _
PostSubject: PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games   PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:23 am

Well, I saw this elsewhere, and thought it would be a good thread. Post your three favorites, three least favorites, reasons for each, and you can do one of each for MINI games too if you'd like.

I'll go first.

WORST:
1.) GTA Vice City Stories (Not the gameplay, or missions, just the fact that it takes place BEFORE the original Vice City, and has no VC Characters. I think it could have been EPIC if it picked up after VC for PS2 or at least had the same characters)
2.) Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops & Portable Ops + (controls and graphics were greatly lacking)
3.) 50 Cent Bulletproof (just all around AWFUL)
Honorable Mention: SOCOM Tactical Strike (just a bad game)

BEST:
1.) SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 1, 2, & 3 (I am addicted to all of them)
2.) Little Big Planet (yes I am a closet Sock Boy fan. Who doesn't love trying to find all the treasures??)
3.) God of War: Ghost of Sparta (the storyline, graphics, gameplay, EVERYTHING was absolutely phenomenal EPIC GAME)

WORST (Mini-Game):
Zombie Tycoon (find it, its terrible, waste of money)

BEST (Mini-Game):
Tie between Angry Birds and King of Pool (not sure why, but its addicting Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

1337ness : 3

PostSubject: Re: PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games   PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:40 am

my best: Will have to be gta iv i just love guns and killing. SECOND: socom ftb 2 im super addicted on that game i go on maybe 4o to 50 hours a week ive never owned ftb1 or ftb3.

WORST GAMES: gta vice city and san adreas i just hate the graphics it makes m hate games.
SECOND: pac man OMFG i can never eat the ghost never. and yugio or how evr you spell it i hate his hair.

and im pretty sure thats it
Back to top Go down
Whiteyy
Administrator

Administrator
Whiteyy

1337ness : 16

PostSubject: Re: PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games   PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Paco, no disrespect but can you not read? It says PSP games, not PS3/GayBox
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000399408183
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games   PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games Empty

Back to top Go down

PSP Question: Post Your BEST and WORST PSP Games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: PSP Section :: PSP Questions-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and
the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com