SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
Create your own music for free!!!! EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
Create your own music for free!!!! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
Create your own music for free!!!! Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Create your own music for free!!!! Vote_lcapCreate your own music for free!!!! Voting_barCreate your own music for free!!!! Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
Create your own music for free!!!! Vote_lcapCreate your own music for free!!!! Voting_barCreate your own music for free!!!! Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

Create your own music for free!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

1337ness : 31

Create your own music for free!!!! _
PostSubject: Create your own music for free!!!!   Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:54 am

This is a demo of the music producing program FL Studio. This demo will basically let you do everything you can do with the full verson(which is alot), the only difference is not being able to use some of the plug-ins. If you have any questions on how to use this program just ask me, Sylen7Nato. I have been using this program for about 7 years and I love it. I will also be posting some of the tracks I've made with this program. A full version download might be available to VIP's soon. Enjoy!!

Download FL Studio Demo

Create your own music for free!!!! Fruity10Create your own music for free!!!! Fruity10

Last edited by Sylen7Nato on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Sneaky-Media.com
EverEffects
Administrator

Administrator
EverEffects

1337ness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Create your own music for free!!!!   Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:00 am

Fruit loop
Back to top Go down
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

PostSubject: Re: Create your own music for free!!!!   Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:14 am

Yes. The original name for this program is Fruityloops, but they changed the name when the program became so much more than just a loop creator. I can produce full mixed tracks without plug-ins or file transfers. Plus, I can record live instruments or sample from any source I want, including vocals. This is a very powerful tool if used correctly.
Back to top Go down
BL4Z3M4N
BL4Z3M4N

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Create your own music for free!!!!   Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:54 am

Bomb HEE HI HELLO...ITS MY FIRST CHAT IN HERE...HI FROM AMSTERDAM....LOL
EH..Sylen7Nato DID U MADE THE AD ABOUT FRUITYLOOPS9......YOR RIGHT...IVE BEEN USING IT 4 ABOUT 5 WEEKS BUT ONLY THEDEMO VERSION.. SO I ONLY HAVE 16 BARS & I DONT KNOW HOW TO ...(EUH HOW DO THEY CALL IT)..HMM OJA..SEQEUNCE THE 2 OR 3 PATTERN'S I MADE..LET ME XPLAINE..in the first pattern ive made the strings and bass.
the second pattern ive made the beat and bass.
the third pattern i made the refrein..BUT NOW I WANT TO MAKE IT LIKE A SONG LIKE..
**PATT1.PATT1.PATT2.PATT2.PATT2.PATT2.PATT3.PATT3.PATT2.PATT2and so on..THIS IS ONLY POSSIBLE MANUALLY DURING THE SONG..
BUT ISNT THERE A WAY TO ARRANGE BEFORE RECORDING IT.. LIKE **

I HOPE ITS POSSIBLE WITH A DEMO VERSION...... HOPE U HAVE THEEEEE AAANSWWEERR....THX sylen7Nato.................BL4Z3M4N.AMSTERDAM.
Back to top Go down
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

PostSubject: Re: Create your own music for free!!!!   Create your own music for free!!!! EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:38 pm

ok bro....first you have to switch from pattern mode to song mode which should be located about top center of the page, next to the digital measure clock...then u need to open up your track list table and assign the seperate patterns to be played at different times in the song...then when you push the play button it will play whatever u put together for however long u kept putting in the patterns...it is very possible to make full songs with the demo version so just let me know if u have more problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create your own music for free!!!!   Create your own music for free!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Create your own music for free!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: Entertainment :: Free Music-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and
the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com