Big thanx to the All-gamerz family and youtube channel For this Great tutorial
FOR OFFICAL SONY FIRMWARE USERS :
1) Get a PSP with firmware 2.71 or above.
2) Go to a place with WiFi. Make sure your WiFi Switch it on.
3) With WiFi enabled, go to System Settings, and enable Flash Player.
FOR CUSTOM FIRMWARE USERS :
1) Go to Recovery Mode
2) Go to Registry Hacks, and Activate the Flash Player.
3) Done, you don’t need to connect to the internet.
iPSP INSTALLATION :
There is no chance of bricking your PSP while installing it so don’t worry!
1) Download zipped file: Download link below
2) Open it with WinRAR . Then connect your PSP to your computer via the USB cable.
3) Unzip the folders with WinRar and copy both folders into the ROOT of the memory stick. When it asks if you want to overwrite it, say yes.
NOTE: The ROOT of the PSP is not the MP_ROOT it is Removable hardisk (H: , I: , J: etc) which is the drive that pops up when you connect your PSP to the PC the place with “PSP” , “MP_ROOT” folders etc .
iPSP USERS GUIDE :
1) To use iPSP go to the “internet browser” (You do not need WiFi this time)
2) Make the address bar come up, then go to Tools>Settings>Cache Settings>and make cache size as “DO NOT USE "
3) Then go to the ADDRESS BAR and type in “ file:/PSP/COMMON/ipsp/index.html ” without the quotes. If you want to save time, Bookmark it or make it your homepage.
4) Now it will ask you if it can play the plugin, say yes.
5) Congrats! You now have your very one iPSP! Now turn your PSP vertical and use the analog stick as your cursor and your X button to choose what you want.
NOTE: If you get memory errors just delete your cache.
Download link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
<-- New Link
Video:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]