SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
Back, but a Little Disappointed... Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Back, but a Little Disappointed... Vote_lcapBack, but a Little Disappointed... Voting_barBack, but a Little Disappointed... Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
Back, but a Little Disappointed... Vote_lcapBack, but a Little Disappointed... Voting_barBack, but a Little Disappointed... Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

Back, but a Little Disappointed...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

Back, but a Little Disappointed... _
PostSubject: Back, but a Little Disappointed...   Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Well, as you all know, I haven't been around lately. Sometimes, as with most things, life tends to get in the way of your plans. As such, my time for this site, and sadly, for Sneaky-Media, was very limited, if not non-existent. I work full time, on top of that, my main computer completely sh*t the bed. This made it virtually impossible for me to get online. A big thank you goes out to Whitey and Sylen7Nato for keeping the site at least partially active in my absence. I recently had a lengthy conversation with my good friend Nato, as he alerted me to a startling fact. Apparently, alot of you started to post "Sneaky-Codes is dead" and "RIP Sneaky-Codes" topics. This made me irate.

Let's get something perfectly clear: IT IS UP TO ALL OF YOU, WHETHER OR NOT SNEAKY-CODES IS TO DIE. Sneaky-Codes was created as a COMMUNITY. It is a FORUM for Christ's sake. Its not my personal blog. It's not Nato's personal blog. It's not Whitey's personal blog. A community, by definition, IS USER/MEMBER driven. This site was not intended as place for me to post stuff, and get people's reactions. I made this site for people to share things. Whether it be PSP codes, opinions, or reviews, or a joke they heard at school. I didn't create Sneaky-Codes so that people could react to my thoughts, or react to things I found or made. It is BULLSHIT to me that as soon as I do not have the time to post anything, the site is all of a sudden "dead". Why the fuck does the fate of Sneaky-Codes lie solely on my shoulders, when there are over 3500 fuckin members? Again, bullshit.

I would love to see this site make a big transition. The VITA has been released. I am creating a Vita section, an iPhone/iPod section, and an Android section. I will be posting PLENTY of PSVita related news/reactions in this new section, as well as jailbreaking and android guides in the other sections, but I am not going to waste my time if all of you whining "do nothing" babies aren't going to participate. Let's face it, until PRO C is released (which, according to Coldbird is about 60% complete) the PSP scene is going to have little to offer us. This doesn't mean that PSP is dead. Homebrews are still being created, released, and updated. It is up to us to keep it alive. Coldbird has absolutely no plans to not complete or release PRO C. He has assured me, IT'S COMING. Until that time, we must occupy ourselves.

So rest assured, Sneaky-Codes IS NOT DEAD. YOU make the decision to let it die. Would it kill you all to try and find some interesting sh*t to post on your own? Without relying on myself, Nato, or Whitey to start a friggin conversation? Come on guys and girls, let's keep this site going (and if activity picks up considerably, I will consider removing the Ad.fly)

Thanks for your continued support and loyalty. Sneaky-Codes will never die.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com
ViCiouS-Leader
ViCiouS-Leader

1337ness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Back, but a Little Disappointed...   Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:48 pm

yeah lol Sworn we as [Stop Advertising] would like to Affiliates with sneakycodes.tk bro

it can be a good deal for both sites i mean sneaky and [Stop Advertising] are really 2 good sites since Syko got banned ...so yeah i hope u say yeah to the deal...

Join [Really? Three times in one post? Please Stop Advertising]
Back to top Go down
Whiteyy
Administrator

Administrator
Whiteyy

1337ness : 16

PostSubject: Re: Back, but a Little Disappointed...   Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:49 pm

I agree with Sworn too. Its in the hand of all you guys. Not us 3 admins. As for Sworn, I wish he'd talk to me too Wink But for real. People gotta take their thumbs out of their ass and do some advertising themself.

On the otherhand: I love your rants <3 They make me laugh so much
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000399408183
WhiteBoy503
WhiteBoy503

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Back, but a Little Disappointed...   Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:22 am

i agree with both admins and whiteyy i agree about the rants they are very fun to read.
and like sworn has said this site is a communtiy site it is driven by the members not just solely by the admins
and to sworn it is good to see you back
Back to top Go down
http://morris.tyler5294@gmail.com
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

1337ness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Back, but a Little Disappointed...   Back, but a Little Disappointed... EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:05 am

ok man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back, but a Little Disappointed...   Back, but a Little Disappointed... Empty

Back to top Go down

Back, but a Little Disappointed...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: 
 :: Site News
-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and