SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? Vote_lcapCreation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? Voting_barCreation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? Vote_lcapCreation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? Voting_barCreation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Z3R0
Z3R0

1337ness : 3

Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? _
PostSubject: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:51 am

Anyone wants to know how it was found on Fireteam Bravo 2?
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:59 am

Absolutely. I am always down for some knowledge Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com
Altair3
Site Poster
Site Poster
Altair3

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Totally bro. I'm up for it too.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.The501stLegion.tk/
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

1337ness : 6

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:37 pm

I'm guessing u had someone spam curse words. And u decoded it to find the censor function and took it off? Idk lol. I have no clue on hacking or coding :/
Back to top Go down
http://Ghetto-codes.tk
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

1337ness : 31

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:05 am

the suspense....is killing me.
Back to top Go down
http://Sneaky-Media.com
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:21 pm

The idiocracy of Sylen7Nato is killing me.. I'll explain why on FTB2 you dummy.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com
Z3R0
Z3R0

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:59 am

Sorry for the late reply. I'll post it on Monday.
Back to top Go down
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:49 am

Wtf???? Your making us wait even longer??? Yah dork... Sad u got me all happy wtf
Back to top Go down
Z3R0
Z3R0

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:11 pm

1.) How did you find it?
Answer: Well, we had found it through what is known as a "label" in the ps2dis called "SendChatText". Then we did what is called "Invoke Analyzer" by going to the menu off the ps2dis and clicking the "Analyzer". Let it load for about 20 - 30 seconds and then your going to press the "Ctrl + f", it should then bring up a little box called "Find String". While you are looking at the label "SendChatText". Look at it's address 08c94450. Now go type in the bytes of the address backwards. "50 44 c9 08" then check the box that says "As Hex String" and press enter! Now it takes you to another area of the memory to address 08cc397c and it's value is 08c94450 which is a pointer to our hex string called "SendChatText" now if we move down two addresses to address 08cc3984 and it's value 08949aac. If we go this address 08949aac then this is the function for "SendChatText"....

2.) How do we know it's the function that we're looking for?
Answer: The only way for you to truly know, is to test it out for yourself. But it will help if you know that the code "Uncensored Text" allows you to type a message. Now it goes through this stack function but it has another stack that it goes through which its a "jal 08947a3c" at address 08949ab4 that it runs through other stuff that it loads/check for.

3.) How do you know this?
Well again if you know mips assembly language and know how the game works then you will have a general idea or theory of what goes on. But if you can recall back when you have to use" Anti-35". You couldn't text while in lobby if you had that code on. So by going back to that function and setting up a simple subroutine to see what functions were loading and not loading so that you can go back into it's correct form and re-edit what the function it suppose to read. (Also you can go alittle deeper into the sub jals and you will find a packet text function, which you can setup and make a force text code) In other words see what values were being passed along through each check. There are many ways that you can do this but this is how I found it.
If you go to address 08947bd4, that's the branch that tells the game to load the text or branch off to somewhere else and to not text. But this address is within the jal function of address 08949ab4 which points to 08947a3c which is the general area of the uncensored text code 08947bd4.w some mips assembly language. Now when you go to this address 08949aac. You should see a basic stack function that begins with "addiu sp, sp, -20". Well let's just say that since you know
Back to top Go down
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm Such A Noon. Idnt fawking know any of this shiz. Sad
Back to top Go down
Z3R0
Z3R0

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:48 pm

lol its easy
Back to top Go down
EverEffects
Administrator

Administrator
EverEffects

1337ness : 25

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Extremely simple. But with the kids now days, none of them know that you even need ps2dis to code properly. They all think their nitepr can do it all for them.
Back to top Go down
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:21 am

Hey now EE don't think I'm one of them lmao. I never really looked into coDing. I've heard of MIPS. PSID and other shiz. But I never cared for it. But I do in FACT appreciate those Who Take Their Time to code. All I know is that the decoder helps make an off code? Like Flash[Off] I'm making no sense am I?
Back to top Go down
Altair3
Site Poster
Site Poster
Altair3

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Zero, nice tutorial. Even providing address examples and all. Not hard at all broken. You just have to spend the time to look for the proper techniques.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.The501stLegion.tk/
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:20 am

Do I need special programs for coding? If so what is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?   Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Creation of Uncensored Text For FTB2?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: PSP Section :: PSP Questions-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and
the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com