SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  Vote_lcapMy Reintroduction And My Apologies  Voting_barMy Reintroduction And My Apologies  Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
My Reintroduction And My Apologies  Vote_lcapMy Reintroduction And My Apologies  Voting_barMy Reintroduction And My Apologies  Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

My Reintroduction And My Apologies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

1337ness : 6

My Reintroduction And My Apologies  _
PostSubject: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:08 am

Hello People. Smile
Its been a while since I've been on Sneaky. And OH MY!!!! Sneaky Has Grown. :0
i gotta admit I'm jealous and stunned. xD lol over 2000 members. Wow. We should all throw a party :3 juZz saying. Anyways. For those who haven't noticed I'm ROXTAR-L3O from the Ghettø clan. I am actually trying tew say.... I'm sorry for those who were booted by me. I booted cause I was being knifed. And I don't have any single person boot code. So I booted the room either by Error Twelve or Spectator Eject. But I never banned. I'm juZz gonna say I went tew hacker rehab....... I guess..... anyways I'm going legit and only have anti's on. JuZz ask MaLi who despises me Cuz I used tew hack a lot. But I played him the other day and had a fair game. And I didn't p!SS him off yay!
Also, I wont boot any more unless the whole room is f*cking with me. If I get knifed ill juZz leave.I promise. Lol pointless intro I know but I juZz gotta state it. ^___^
Back to top Go down
http://Ghetto-codes.tk
killer-_-Ammo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
killer-_-Ammo

1337ness : 3

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:13 am

Im still going to knife you xD lol jk but dude there its alright we all did it before we arent used to the Mystical Powers Of HACKING..... But yeah Apologies except towards ME xD
Back to top Go down
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:27 am

Lol. "The mystical powers of HACKING." xD
And yea I guess we all did. ^__^
And damn I haven't seen u around in a long while. U quit ftb2?
I've been seeing an Exotic poser clan. =o
And oh yeah happy super late 15 bday. xD
Back to top Go down
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:30 am

And dammit u got into VIP before I did....... >_< lol......
Back to top Go down
killer-_-Ammo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
killer-_-Ammo

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:13 pm

By the way roxtar No double post like you made a post then another one before we could like reply
Back to top Go down
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:35 pm

I did? O shiz my bad I didn't notice. =0
Back to top Go down
killer-_-Ammo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
killer-_-Ammo

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Eh it alright xD
Back to top Go down
-Ch33zy-
Finest
Finest
-Ch33zy-

1337ness : -10

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:48 pm

ROXTAR-L3O wrote:
Hello People. Smile
i gotta admit I'm jealous and stunned. xD lol over 2000 members. Wow. We should all throw a party :3 juZz saying. Anyways. For those who haven't noticed I'm ROXTAR-L3O from the Ghettø clan. I am actually trying tew say.... I'm sorry for those who were booted by me. I booted cause I was being knifed. And I don't have any single person boot code. So I booted the room either by Error Twelve or Spectator Eject. But I never banned. I'm juZz gonna say I went tew hacker rehab....... I guess..... anyways I'm going legit and only have anti's on. JuZz ask MaLi who despises me Cuz I used tew hack a lot. But I played him the other day and had a fair game. And I didn't p!SS him off yay!
Also, I wont boot any more unless the whole room is f*cking with me. If I get knifed ill juZz leave.I promise. Lol pointless intro I know but I juZz gotta state it. ^___^
i dont get it? ur sorry for booting thats dumb who cant boot im sure the only ppl u booted ere noobs
its not that big of a deal its not like u banned them
its just a fricken game
Back to top Go down
kHaoZ
Vip
Vip
kHaoZ

1337ness : 29

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 pm

ftb newfags. nuff said.
Back to top Go down
-Ch33zy-
Finest
Finest
-Ch33zy-

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:08 pm

lol agreed Razz
Back to top Go down
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:43 pm

kHaoZ wrote:
ftb newfags. nuff said.
I hope ur not talking about me. Sad
Back to top Go down
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:47 pm

-Ch33zyFX- wrote:
ROXTAR-L3O wrote:
Hello People. Smile
i dont get it? ur sorry for booting thats dumb who cant boot im sure the only ppl u booted ere noobs
its not that big of a deal its not like u banned them
its just a fricken game
jeje I know its juzz a fricken game. But some ppl get super pizzed and starts freezing me everytime they see me. Plus I don't wanna be added to thethe buddy hitlist Smile
Back to top Go down
-Ch33zy-
Finest
Finest
-Ch33zy-

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:42 pm

then stop bootin ppl duh its so simple
Back to top Go down
-_J3JZOKEJV_-
Jr. Moderator
Jr. Moderator
-_J3JZOKEJV_-

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 pm

-_- didn't I juzz clearly state I'm not going to anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Reintroduction And My Apologies    My Reintroduction And My Apologies  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Reintroduction And My Apologies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: 
 :: Introductions
-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and