SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August Vote_lcapElectronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August Voting_barElectronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August Vote_lcapElectronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August Voting_barElectronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August _
PostSubject: Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August   Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Well, it looks like the end is near for a few nice online titles for the PSP from EA.

On their official website, it has been confirmed that both Medal of Honor games (Medal of Honor Heroes and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2) are set to be shut down next month.

The games will officially go OFFLINE on August 11, 2011.

I had fun hacking those games up for a while, however I was never really all that into them. RIP MOHH series.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

1337ness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August   Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:41 pm

WHAT!!!!! there wont be any more online. WoW I was beast at that game i never got a chance to hack in it tho. Damnnnn
Back to top Go down
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

1337ness : 31

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August   Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:15 am

so im surprised no one has said anything about SOCOM FTB 1&2....or does anyone actually know the story yet??....someone should start a topic called, "FTB2 ENDS NOVEMBER 15th" and explain the situation....or maybe ill just leave it at that and let the masses go crazy with the little info ive just spilled....personally, i cant wait to see the reaction....let the madness begin.
Back to top Go down
http://Sneaky-Media.com
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August   Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:24 pm

HAHAHA, to clarify, I saw something on the SOCOM forum that said very nonchalantly that if the FTB1 and FTB2 servers do not get a 100% increase (that means DOUBLE) in unique connections in the next 3 months, it will be shut down for good on 11/15/11. Apparently the number of unique connections (that means totally different IPs) is around 300-400 per day. That means 600-800 per day by November, or bye bye FTB2.
Back to top Go down
--J2atecl--
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
--J2atecl--

1337ness : 19
Location : In Your Closest (No Seriously Check Your Closest Im Hiding There, Bring Me Some Chicken Wings Aswell)

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August   Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:32 pm

well i know a few people who are still buying ftb2 Razz so maybe bye bye ftb2

hmm and if it is unique connection and you want to revive ftb2, just go around with your psp and connect to closest wifi and go on ftb2 Razz that would count as a connection

anyway do you guys know if there are any other psp games with a popular infrastructure?

and what did they say cause them to close the servers for MOHH
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August   Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Its pretty much supply and demand... and there is no demand Very Happy

A couple of the Star Wars games have pretty popular infrastructure. Like SW: Renegade Squadron, and SW: Elite Squadron, have quite a few people still playing.. alot of the controls are similar to FTB2 as well.

And there is always FTB3 Smile
Back to top Go down
--J2atecl--
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
--J2atecl--

Location : In Your Closest (No Seriously Check Your Closest Im Hiding There, Bring Me Some Chicken Wings Aswell)

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August   Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:00 pm

you have ftb3 to go to i dont, no entitlement code
Back to top Go down
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August   Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:09 pm

I might be able to get you an account, give me some tiiiiiime
Back to top Go down
--J2atecl--
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
--J2atecl--

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August   Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:13 pm

lol thanks, i'll get a starwars renegade+elite squadron iso and see their online and see how much i like it

and i think this is still on topic since original post was about a server closing and we are still talking about servers Razz
Back to top Go down
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

1337ness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August   Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:31 pm

I dont have ftb3 either The graphics look good but the character bodies looks kina wak.
Back to top Go down
Sylen7Nato
Administrator

Administrator
Sylen7Nato

1337ness : 31

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August   Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:34 pm

good luck on trying to save it, but its not gonna happen...this game has no chance once school starts again, seeing as i remember only 50 people or less being online the entire day all last year....if it does get shut down, CFW PRO-C should take care of the all the crying babies, but who knows when that will be released...and lets not forget that it also means hackers will be the only ones able to get online...google it if you dont know what im talking about.
Back to top Go down
http://Sneaky-Media.com

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August   Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:43 pm

That really blows, and Rated, Ratchet and Clank had a really good infrastructure, and i used to play it before Socom, but now all the pros quit and like only 30 people on at a time. In my opinion, that had one of the best psp infrastructure gameplay. And if you hadn't already, you could try Resistance Retribution, that's an OK game in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August   Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August Empty

Back to top Go down

Electronic Arts Online Service Shutdowns for August

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: Entertainment :: Chat-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and
the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

Free forum | Video games | News, tricks and tips, hints | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com