SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Welcome to SneakyCodes. Contrary to what some may want you to think, SneakyWorld.forumotion is IN NO WAY affiliated with SneakyCodez. Anyone who tries to tell you different, is a lying piece of shit.

SneakyCodes is in the process of an entire site reboot, with no sections, topics, forums, and users. Feel free to sign up, and check back regularly for updates.

Thank you,
SwoRNLeaDejZ

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SneakyCodes Gaming Forum

The Evolution Begins...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSneakyCodes RSS Feed
Everyone go to SneakyWorld! Link on the home page!
Sneaky Generators

Sneaky Image Editor
The Walking Dead Game

All Generators By SwoRNLeaDejZ

FTB3 Room Generator
FTB3 Name Generator
FTB2 Tag Generator
FTB2 Name Generator
FTB2 Room Generator

Donate to SneakyCodes Today!
Affiliates
Please Join and Visit the SneakyCodes Affiliates

We Love A-G!!!!

Join TheUnseenCoders.com Today!!

Free Forumotion Designs

kHaoZ is a frickin beast :)

Tech Support Guy
Latest topics
» Deepest regards to the Sneaky Community
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:27 pm by sabian49

» damn sneaky, RiP. It was fun
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am by Sylen7Nato

» Just Another Blonde Joke xD FUNNY AS FAWK
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:37 pm by Rossy Redness

» Hey it's Skinny107
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:24 pm by o5Gz

» ps3 hacking!
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:42 pm by Sylen7Nato

» PSP ISO List
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:28 pm by Sylen7Nato

» tiger render
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:11 pm by mk7

» SWORN.
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:25 am by EverEffects

» homefront redeem code
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 am by EverEffects

» Calling Sworn
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:34 pm by EverEffects

» Thought Id Stop By And Say Hi
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am by HappySnacks69

» An Introduction
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 am by Ace700

Views
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers Image
Powered by web analytics software.
Statistics
We have 4719 registered users
The newest registered user is CraftPR

Our users have posted a total of 13086 messages in 2891 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 328 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:20 am
Facebook Stream
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers Vote_lcapSwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers Voting_barSwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers Vote_rcap 
blckhwksfan
SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers Vote_lcapSwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers Voting_barSwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers Vote_rcap 
-Ch33zy-
EverEffects
l7annylvlex
+Elegance
Whiteyy
JZydex
PumaSnIpejZ
kHaoZ

Share | 

SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Administrator

Administrator
SwoRNLeaDejZ

1337ness : 140

SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers _
PostSubject: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Introduction:

In this guide, I will hopefully help some of the noobies who just managed to hack their PSPs, thanks to the release of 6.39 PRO. I will go over a lot of stuff in this guide, starting first with which plugins you should get, and how to install them. I will not be sharing with you all the tricks of being untouchable, but I will grace you with quite a few pointers. Now, first and foremost, you need to know the lingo, and what it all means, so I will start this guide with a glossary of sorts. You can refer to this glossary whenever you find yourself asking "What the fuck is he talking about?". I will try to keep this as buddy friendly as possible, and feel free to share this with anyone you would like, and post it wherever you would like, so long as you LEAVE MY CREDIT IN PLACE and do not add or remove anything to or from it. Now, let's begin.

Glossary: (Terms you should know)

CFW: (See Custom Firmware)

PRX: (See Plugin)

Codes: Codes can be anywhere in length from quite small, to quite large, but basically represent any collection of Hexidecimal addresses, and values, that when implemented, have an effect on the overall play of a game. i.e. When you turn on the "Infinite Health" code, your player as an infinite amount of health.

Plugin: A plugin is any file with a .PRX file extension that when placed on your memory stick and enabled, has an effect on a game or some other purpose. Also called a PRX. Plugins range from Cheat Devices like NitePR and BakonICE to nifty, useful, tools like an in game mp3 player.

NitePR: The most popular of all the cheat devices, so popular in fact, that there have been MANY modifications of NitePR (including, but not limited to, CodePR, DarkFrost, MKUltra, TempAR, etc.). NitePR allows the user to save "Codes" on their memory stick, and then implement said codes to obtain a desired result while playing a game.

MIPS: MIPS is an old computer assembly language used by the PSP's processor core. All NitePR (and other cheat devices) codes are written in MIPS format.

Custom Firmware: Custom Firmware, or CFW for short, is the modified Sony Firmware that is installed on your PSP that frees your PSP from the Nazi hands of SCEA. It allows you to play unsigned homebrew, ISO game backups, PSX games (not just PSX games downloaded from the PSN, but ALL PSX games that you may have), and to run In-Game and XMB plugins.

VSH: VSH refers basically to the XMB. If any plugin is said to be a "VSH" plugin, it essentially means that the plugin will only be active when at the XMB.

POPS: POPS stands for Playstation One Portable System and represents your PSP's ability to run and play PSOne classics on your PSP device.

SEPLUGINS: SEPLUGINS is a folder that must be created on the ROOT of you PSP's memory stick to hold all of your GAME, VSH, and POPS plugins. This folder should be located at X:/SEPLUGINS where X represents the LETTER of your PSP when you connect it to your computer.

GAME.TXT: game.txt is a TEXT FILE located inside the SEPLUGINS folder that contains information on the location and status of all IN GAME plugins on your PSP's memory stick.

VSH.TXT: vsh.txt is a TEXT FILE located inside the SEPLUGINS folder that contains information on the location and status of all VSH (or XMB) plugins on your PSP's memory stick.

POPS.TXT: pops.txt is a TEXT FILE located inside the SEPLUGINS folder that contains information on the location and status of all POPS plugins on your PSP's memory stick.

Cold Reboot: A cold reboot represents any time your PSP is started from a power loss, freeze, or dead battery. When your PSP completely reboots (shows the "Sony Computer Entertainment Presents" screen) it is referred to as a "Cold Reboot"

Getting Started:

First things first. Connect your PSP to your Computer. As soon as your PSP pops up in a window on your computer screen, you need to make sure you have the next couple of things. First of all, you should see a list of folders. IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY SEE ONE, right click inside of your PSP window, and Create a NEW FOLDER called SEPLUGINS (if you already see an SEPLUGINS folder, skip on to the next part). Now that you have an SEPLUGINS folder, OPEN IT UP.

Now you should see AT LEAST 2 TEXT FILES (three if you are planning on playing PSX games, but for now, at least make sure you have 2). These text files should be named GAME and VSH. If you DO NOT see Game.txt and VSH.txt CREATE THEM NOW, they are important.

Now that SEPLUGINS is set up, I will give you a small list of things YOU, as a new FTB2 Hacker, will need. Once you have installed some form of CFW, you need to decide which FTB2 plugins you will get to enhance your chances of being that SUPER 1337 HACKERMASTER (lmao). Below is a list, complete with descriptions and downloads, of everything I recommend you get to start out with. There will be a * next to the ones that I consider REQUIREMENTS for the purpose of this guide:

NitePR Revision K*

Description: Probably the most popular and reliable PSP cheat device. While lacking in some of the customizable areas that other NitePR mods are big into, it is AWESOME, reliable, and VERY buddy friendly. A must have for any newcomer.
Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Infinite Mic*

Description: Allows the user infinite Mic time in the lobby of games. Very nice, considering the mic restrictions BLOW.

BakonICE 2.1

Description: An FTB2 cheat device with PLENTY of built in codes including, but not limited to, Infinite CE, Superb LI, Teleport to Nearest/Crosshair, Knife with L+R, Flash, etc. Very nice, a must have.

WonderBread v1.3

Description: Wonderbread v1.3 protects you from almost EVERY BOOT. It has Anti12 in lobby, anti spec in game and lobby, and anti host freeze with DOWN + TRIANGLE. You will barely ever get booted again.

Installing Plugins:

Now that you have all of the plugins you want to use, you need to install them. Installing them can be complicated, or easy, depending on how stupid you are Very Happy This is basically all you EVER need to worry about:
When you download a plugin, the PRX file goes into the SEPLUGINS folder, and then you have to open GAME.txt and add the line for that PLUGIN to game.txt and you are DONE.

So let's start with NitePR. Open up the NitePR file you downloaded. You will see three folders, open the "Files" folder. Now you will see two more folders, open the "ALL OTHER FIRMWARES" folder (unless you have 3.71 of course Very Happy). You will see an SEPLUGINS folder, open it up. Now you will see three things, NitePR.prx, game.txt and a folder called NitePR. We only want NitePR.prx, so right click on it, select COPY and then right click inside the SEPLUGINS folder on your PSP and click PASTE. You should now see NitePR.prx inside of the seplugins folder! Yay! you did it! OK, now we are going to need a NitePR folder aren't we? otherwise, where would we put the codes??? Ok, ok, calm down, we'll get through this. Right Click inside the SEPLUGINS folder on your PSP, and click New, then Folder, a new folder will pop up, NAME IT NitePR.

So next, we have to ENABLE the NitePR plugin. To do this (this next step has to be done for ALL GAME PLUGINS after you put them into the SEPLUGINS folder) open up the GAME.txt file. Now, on the first line of GAME.txt, Type this line:
Code:
ms0:/seplugins/nitepr.prx 1
That is telling the PSP, whenever it loads a game, to ALSO LOAD the plugin located at ms0:/seplugins/nitepr.prx (ms0 stands for MEMORY STICK). Now the number 1 next to .prx means that it is ENABLED, if that 1 were a ZERO it would be DISABLED. So again, 1=Enabled 0=Disabled.

Now the way NitePR works, it loads your Codes from a text file INSIDE of the NitePR folder. Each game's codes go into a DIFFERENT text file. So, you must name the FTB2 codes text file FTB2.txt right?? NO, wrong, you name each text file the GAME ID of the game that the codes are for. So FTB2's game ID is UCUS-98645 so you would place any codes for FTB2 inside the NitePR folder, inside a TEXT FILE called UCUS-98645! Get it? Good, if you don't, read it again, there is nothing more I can do for you.

Next, you should have also at least downloaded Infinite Mic v2. Open up the file you downloaded with Infinite Mic v2 inside it. You should see InfMic.prx. Now I want you to install it, following the same steps that we used to install NitePR. The steps are below:

1.) Place the PRX file into the SEPLUGINS folder on the PSP
2.) Open up Game.txt
3.) Add this line: ms0:/seplugins/infmic.prx 1
4.) DONE

It's that easy. If you remember that every time you want to install a plugin, you will be made in the shade Cool

Now you have some plugins installed, go copy the Official SneakyCodes No35/Ban Database in the FTB2 Codes section. Save it on your PSP inside the NitePR folder in a file called UCUS-98645.txt so you can go online and I can show you how to turn codes on and off Very Happy

Using Your Codes:

Now, for this next part, I am going to assume that you successfully installed NitePR, and you managed to save codes for FTB2 inside UCUS-98645.txt inside ms0:/seplugins/NitePR if you haven't, try going back and starting over, you musta fucked up somewhere Smile

Now, load up FTB2. After it loads you should see a reminder blinking on the top of you screen. It will say this "NitePR: Press Home Twice and the Vol + & Vol -" every time you load a game, to open NitePR for the first time, you must press those buttons. Once NitePR has opened once, you need only press Vol+ & Vol - to get it to pop up again. If you did everything right to this point, NitePR should pop up, and when you open it, you should see a big ol' list of codes. We are only going to be focusing on a few of them for now, just so I can explain to you how to turn codes on and off (i'll keep it really basic).

Scroll through your list of codes, until you see Infinite Health. Now scroll down until Infinite Health is highlighted. You can do 1 of three things. You can press X to make it white (activated), press SQUARE to make it BLUE (Always on), or press TRIANGLE to edit the code (i would suggest you don't edit anything at this point Very Happy). Press X on Infinite Health to make it turn white (activated). Now notice, in the top left hand corner of the NitePR menu it should say "CHEATS ARE OFF" so even though you made Infinite Health white, you do not have infinite health yet. Press CIRCLE to exit NitePR. Now once back in the game, press the NOTE button on your PSP. If done correctly, your player should now have Infinite Health. Now to turn off the code, either press the NOTE button again, or you can open NitePR and press X on infinite health to change it so it isn't white anymore.

That is basically it. Now some codes cannot be on at the same time, and will freeze you if you try to turn them on together. That is for you to figure out, because there are way too many codes out there for me to try and make some sort of list. Make sure you visit our FTB2 codes section and get the No35 code database that corresponds to YOUR CFW version.

Thanks for Reading!

Sections to come Later:
-Using BakonICE
-Making Your Own Codes
-Installing XMB plugins
-Custom Themes with CXMB

Credits:

Guide: SwoRNLeaDejZ
NitePR: SaNiK
WonderBread v1.3: DeToX
BakonICE 2.1: NoEffex
Back to top Go down
https://sneakycodez.forumotion.com
killer-_-Ammo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
killer-_-Ammo

1337ness : 3

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:07 pm

I cant believe you made this...... Dude in the last idk 2 weeks give or take or when ever that dowgrade came out me getting froze and people hacking in rooms for no purpose as like increased dramatically... Ive had to freeze like 10 buddy hackers yesterday for hacking a game a regular game.... Also when i go beast mode on there sorry buts and they dont win a single round or kill the whole team they freeze the fricken game....
Back to top Go down
yShroom
yShroom

1337ness : 0

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:00 am

This looks great but the new patch of the PSP3000 6.20 B-7 update won't let me use outdated plug-ins. Sad
Back to top Go down
bl0ckdue
bl0ckdue

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Nicee
Back to top Go down
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:47 pm

killer-_-Ammo wrote:
I cant believe you made this...... Dude in the last idk 2 weeks give or take or when ever that dowgrade came out me getting froze and people hacking in rooms for no purpose as like increased dramatically... Ive had to freeze like 10 buddy hackers yesterday for hacking a game a regular game.... Also when i go beast mode on there sorry buts and they dont win a single round or kill the whole team they freeze the fricken game....

I doubt he cares he hardly plays in open rooms. He really doesnt play + HEs over 18 with mean he can drive and go due better stuff than playing this game. Unlike me i play every day witch now is getting boring.
Back to top Go down
kHaoZ
Vip
Vip
kHaoZ

1337ness : 29

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:10 am

Dude this thread is like a month old..why bump it?
Back to top Go down
JZydex
Finest
Finest
JZydex

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:30 am

kHaoZ wrote:
Dude this thread is like a month old..why bump it?

Now thats a good question.
Back to top Go down
-.TiiGeJ2.-
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
-.TiiGeJ2.-

1337ness : -1

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:11 pm

i did everything you said but when i load up ftb2 the nitepr doesnt show up at all...what do i do? i get the vsh menu on home screen but no nitepr...
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
momo30118
momo30118

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:31 pm

nitepr on my psp shows no cheats when i put them on
Back to top Go down
--Sp3cIeZ--

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:28 am

hey question how do i mod my psp that has factory software? please explain how becuz i wanna hack ftb2
Back to top Go down
-.TiiGeJ2.-
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
-.TiiGeJ2.-

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:52 am

get cfw...then get nitePR...then codes ENJOY!! check out tutorials on youtube or in the tutorial section...follow sworn's guide above its a start...
Back to top Go down
--Sp3cIeZ--

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:07 pm

wats the best cfw for psp 3000??
Back to top Go down
-.TiiGeJ2.-
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
-.TiiGeJ2.-

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 4:42 pm

depends on what your looking for and who you ask. if you ask me id tell you 6.20 pro b4 perma because its what i use xD
Back to top Go down
--Sp3cIeZ--

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:27 pm

yo i wanna use 6.20 but its permanent and if i get 6.35 ill have to do fast recovery everytime ireboot psp .and 6.39 is the same way but idk im thinking bout just going with 6.20 pro b4 b6 or b8 idk well see when the time comes
Back to top Go down
-.TiiGeJ2.-
Beast Poster
Beast Poster
-.TiiGeJ2.-

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:46 pm

i recommend b4 perma patch for 6.20
Back to top Go down
--Sp3cIeZ--

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:19 pm

o ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers   SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers Empty

Back to top Go down

SwoRNLeaDejZ's Guide for New FTB2 Hackers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SneakyCodes Gaming Forum :: PSP Section :: PSP Tutorials-
Jump to:  

SneakyCodes.tk | Sneaky-Media.com

Free GeoHot NOW!
I support George Hotz and
the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com